Open Data Editor is available on all major platforms:
You can download and run it without any technical skills. Here are the instructions for all the available platforms:
For Linux, there are two options available:
- AppImage (for any distributions)
- deb (for Ubuntu/Debian)
Go to the RELEASES and download the most recent AppImage file. After downloading, you have to make it executable:
Then double-click on the file to start the application.
Go to the RELEASES and download the most recent DEB file. Double click on the file and it will initiate the installation process.
After installation, you can use it.
Go to the RELEASES and download the most recent DMG file.
- If you encounter security message, click on the question mark and then click the link in the first section.
- Change settings to allow app to execute.
Go to the RELEASES and download the most recent EXE file.
- If you receive the following message click
- After downloading, double click to run the app. You may encounter the security message window, click
More infoand proceed.
Run anywayto run the application.